Another HDR Picture... This was the look i was going for!

Wizzard005

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

So, another HDR picture from me :)

I hope you all enjoy this one, I know in the MTN in the distance its dark, but thats what i wanted....

1. HDR
358244778_xxUr2-XL.jpg

That looks pretty amazing, you already addressed the darkness of the mountain but I do think it would of look better if it was slightly more colorful.

That looks pretty amazing, you already addressed the darkness of the mountain but I do think it would of look better if it was slightly more colorful.

I agree, but this is my desktop wallpaper, so i wanted it as dark as i could with it still looking good... I like dark backgrounds...

That's a truly awesome photo, one of the best HDRs I've seen. Great dynamic of light and dark. Its very... dreamlike.

In fact, I think I'm gonna set it as my desktop background.

Wow, that's fantastic. To be honest, I'm not really sure what to think about it. One side of me thinks "It's awful, the mountain is stupidly underexposed, the wheat fields have a weird colour grauation to them, and the sky is way to contrasty". But when you put them all together, the photo looks great. I really do like it. However, I would like to see a little more detail in the mountain :)

Great job!

Nice work. Love the contrast. IMO, the mountain is perfect being dark.

I think it looks great! With the exception of maybe a tiny bit of detail towards the center and left side of the mountains. Other than that I think it is still an excellent photo!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back