another I HATE MY BOSS thread

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone else have a boss that thinks if they don't talk for more than 30 seconds her mouth will fuse shot? Please tell me I'm not the only one who has a boss that talks incessantly and says absolutely NOTHING.

I just had a meeting with folks from outside (that is non-NASA folks) and it's just embarrassing. It wasn't our meeting, we were just sitting in on it because I organized it, and she still couldn't keep her mouth shut...and she didn't even contribute anything.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

does anyone have any job openings in their office? I'm really sweet and funny and pleasant and hard-working and entertaining and like people and qualified to do lots....please help.

jocose said:
does anyone have any job openings in their office? I'm really sweet and funny and pleasant and hard-working and entertaining and like people and qualified to do lots....please help.

Sorry dude, you'd be the only sweet and funny and pleasant and hard-working and entertaining person at my office. (other than me of course) :lmao:

Best of luck - corporate America generally stinks everywhere!:x

I hate one of my bosses, too, but not for the same reasons as you. :) She's just the spawn of satan, that's all.

no, my boss isn't evil; she's just an idiot. She thinks that she is very savvy, and it's obvious that she's pretty clueless. She loves to drop names of who she's worked with throughout NASA. Well, if I'd been with NASA for 30 years, I'd have a lot of names as well...sadly, I don't think most of the people who she mentions would have a clue who she is. She loves to tell me how to do my job (and when I say this, I mean every minute detail...she once told me how to organize my desk and my emails). She offers parts of my job to other people right in front of me...then asks me why I always have a look of disgust on my face.

Actually, now that I think about it, it's probably good that she tells me how to do my job because it changes daily!

sorry to vent, but it's either write this or cause serious bodily injury, and as I'm not the violent type, typing is better...oh, but if you could see the awful things I do to her in my head, you'd be scared...God knows, I am sometimes.

This message has been brought to you by yet another disgruntled Federal employee. I just can't figure it out why it's only the postal workers that actually do something about their disgruntlement. Why do the rest of us civil servants just sit here and stew?

poor you, mate... this is the reason you should spend more time on the forum and forget about your boss... :) here noboty will yell at you :p

yelling would be fine...she has that phony pleasant, happy, bubbly personality all the time. That alone is enough to get me going in the morning!

But, it's quittin' time, so I'm outta here...it's such a beautiful day, I think I'll go for a walk before I go home, then I will get me some chow foon noodles and play with some pics and post them.

Thanks for the support :hug:: :hail:

core_17 said:
I hate one of my bosses, too, but not for the same reasons as you. :) She's just the spawn of satan, that's all.

That's how my boss was over the summer! But I already have an amazing job lined up for next Summer :mrgreen:

Sorry about your dumb boss :)

awww sorry to hear about the motor mouth.

hehe in my job at the moment, I only have one other 'co-worker' and he's 3 years old! :cheer: It's awesome... I just play all day, paint, watch Playschool, go for swims, walks, go exploring in the garden, take photos of things we find! Ahhhh I love it.

Oh my other job at the chocolate shop will have an opening in a few months when I leave. So you could work there... it's not hard at all, but you do have to deal with brides... ick!

Yep don't my jobs just suck! :greenpbl:

You could always make a game out of it. Ask her pointed questions that you know she will answer with embarrassing answers when in meetings with important people. Then sit back and smile as you see your plot unfold. The worst job I ever had was as a supervisor in a radical union shop. The battles were endless. So I "played the game" with them. They tried to do nothing, and I tried to meet productions goals. It was a challenging game, but fun at times as well. About the time I turned 30 (forever ago) I learned to not take life as seriously as I always had. It reduced my stress level a great deal.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back