another IF....

I agree with the others about not wanting to live in another time, but a short visit would be pretty awesome. For my short visit, I'd have to pick the 1920's...er...BEFORE black Tuesday, of course. I'm not exactly sure why, I've just always been facsinated by that time period. But I could never live permanently in another time, cuz them I would be able to be with Erik (my boyfriend)! Sorry, I get pretty sappy when it comes to him! :heart: :love:

core_17 said:
I agree with the others about not wanting to live in another time, but a short visit would be pretty awesome. For my short visit, I'd have to pick the 1920's...er...BEFORE black Tuesday, of course. I'm not exactly sure why, I've just always been facsinated by that time period. But I could never live permanently in another time, cuz them I would be able to be with Erik (my boyfriend)! Sorry, I get pretty sappy when it comes to him! :heart: :love:

depending on your beliefs, you very well could have spent your life with him then if you believe in reincarnation. :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back