TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks as always. Y'all are great!

20051219182142_img_4479.jpg

very nice Jo. love the selective coloring and low angle!

I'm not sure if I like the selective coloring, but then again, I'm not the biggest fan of it anyways. The composition, hoever, and contrast on the rest of it is fantastic. I think this is the best shot we've seen from you yet!

clarinetJWD said:
I'm not sure if I like the selective coloring, but then again, I'm not the biggest fan of it anyways. The composition, hoever, and contrast on the rest of it is fantastic. I think this is the best shot we've seen from you yet!

Wow! Thanks, Joe. I appreciate that.

I like the selective. The saturation might be a tad high, but not bad.
I agree, I think this is one of your strongest :thumbup: The tones and the compo are strong here.

hey Jo.. i love the comp and the contrast.. beautiful b/w.. find the selective a tad bit oversaturated too
thanks for sharing :D

Thanks all for the comments. So, I'm at work and looking at it on this monitor. It's much darker than it appears on my laptop...I hate that. But I guess you all like it dark ;)

Anyway, thanks again!

Awesome perspective. I admire you for lying down on the floor of the metro in the name of photography. :D ;)
That said I do find the selective a little oversaturated...kind reminds me of the heating element on my ceramic cooktop. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back