Another IR shot

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here's another shot I put together with a different IR technique. This is actually two shots I merged together, and both taken with Hoya RM 72 filter.

pano-copy.jpg

Yep :) Hoping to have more fun tommorow with it, but I wanted to try some different processes with them...

Very cool. Love the colours.

Here's another I just did using auto levels, same scene as one before that I converted w/blue tones:

IMG_4969.jpg

That not bad. In #1 the colors look right like similar to EIR with a yellow filter processed with c-41 or ar-5. But with #2 colors don’t look right, based on filter and processing combinations I have used.

But #2 is good

IMO each IR method produces a unique style of image. And does not reproduce each other’s styles very well. So does it really matter it the colors are different, maybe not.[font=&quot] [/font]

Thanks so much everyone :) Thanks Jeff...I see what you're saying...the first does seem to look a bit more like IR while the other doesn't as much. I appreciate the help :) I'm gonna head out later and shoot some more so I'd appreciate your opinion on them since you do "true" IR ;) :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back