another little friend

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
He popped his head out whilst I was typing the other day.

Hand-held, slow shutter etc. so the quality is low. Just thought I'd freak you ouk. :twisted:

5272774d.jpg

25a55e0b.jpg

Not with me :greenpbl:
I don't mind spiders :greenpbl:

Hmm... I actually typed ouk instead of out. :scratch:

LaFoto said:
Not with me :greenpbl:
I don't mind spiders :greenpbl:

Always be suspicious of people who like spiders.
:confused:

:mrgreen:

Oi, I was waiting for something cute and fuzzy... :shock:

Nice close up though. :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA spider!!!!! blah blah blah... kill it!!! or I won't visit tpf anymore!!! :)

dont kill it! - the killed spiders brings rain! (and killled spiders brings no money - so you better dont kill it, but you can cover it with something, so i couldnt see it anymore!he he - hrrrr - im soooooo scared of spiders!<i know its stupid and i know that im bigger than a spider....but oh well...>)thank you, ferny, hrrrr

these are really great shots, but i have a deep fobia for spiders, i get laughed at sometimes, 15 stone ex doorman bodybuilder afraid of spiders, would you credit that! :blushing:

dalebe said:
these are really great shots, but i have a deep fobia for spiders, i get laughed at sometimes, 15 stone ex doorman bodybuilder afraid of spiders, would you credit that! :blushing:

I know how you feel. Cool shot even if I don't like spiders.

Eric

Thanks for looking everyone. :)

anua said:
dont kill it! - the killed spiders brings rain! (and killled spiders brings no money - so you better dont kill it, but you can cover it with something, so i couldnt see it anymore!he he - hrrrr - im soooooo scared of spiders!<i know its stupid and i know that im bigger than a spider....but oh well...>)thank you, ferny, hrrrr
I've never heard those before. Killing spiders makes it rain and keeps you poor? That would explain a few things then! I had a spider in my room and chased it around my TV. Little bigger got away.:grumpy:

First spider that's been in my room for a while. We were just getting an understanding going. They come into my room, they die. Simple but it seemed to keep them out.

Had a nice big fat one sitting on the front of the tumble drier the other day when I went to use it. I was all big a brave and used a glass to get rid of it. I shocked myself! :shock:

ferny said:
... I was all big a brave and used a glass to get rid of it. I shocked myself! :shock:

Aww look, our little ferny's all grown up now. :) :lol:

I was expecting something nice and fluffy and cute too, like someone else mentioned. and then Eeek! Icky spider. 2nd one's my favourite. The poor little bug. Quick Ferny... Go save the bug!

Most reactions

Back