Another little monster

Discussion in 'Landscape & Cityscape' started by tpe, Sep 1, 2007.

1. tpe

tpe TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    What an ugly brute, but fortunately very small

[​IMG]

Still some focusing problems and patches with odd results from the stacking, and it would be usefull to know which are the most apparent errors (probably a bit low res to see them easily), so if you feel like pointing them out please do. It took about 2 hours from trying to place the subject to getting the first reasonable picture on the PC.

And thanks for looking

tim

2. abraxas

abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I've always shuddered to think of how you find these things. How do you hold them in place?- Really little fingers?

3. tpe

tpe TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Normally crocodile clips and sometimes a 20 min stay in the fridge, but i feel really guilty about this but i killed this poor thing before hand :meh: . I know it was evil, and now i will have to live with it on my concience, but normally i even shoo mosquitoes out of the window rather than kill them, so my seventh level of hell will be full of harvest spiders now :confused:

Finding them is easy, even in this cold country there is something everywhere (almost) all year round, the better half thinks i am going to get arreted as a peeping tom as i have to crawl around in the garden under the rose bush etc :).