Another Lunch with Pentax Today...

Max I could be wrong but I think the bit about EU regulation actually referred to the discontinuing of medium-format film cameras.

no no, i'm not saying he should be banned or anything, i just want to know if he benifits from what he says about pentax.

Those are the four companies I was officially sponsored by in the past and the later is my present sponsor. I left Canon about six months ago...Whether they pay me or not is not the issue. I chose to go with Pentax for several reasons, most importantly the quality of their lenses. I really appreciate Canon and still own all of the material.

Ben

dpreview... what is that? huh? it is mentally blocked....

I'd be interested if Ben can obtain inside info on the 645D which seems to be the project-that-never-seems-to-go-anywhere-except-create-more-speculation-and-doubt-of-Pentax's-ability-to-deliver-a-medium-format-645-camera-despite-the-prototype-they-featured-several-years-ago camera.

hehe lol.. I'm impatient....

When I share info, it is info I can share. When I speculate, I state that the premise of the subject is speculation. It is that simple.:blushing::sexywink:

Most reactions

Back