another member of our armed forces

Great news John. I know you'll be a proud dad because you already are. Tell him good luck and also "if you make it past zero week, you'll be okay."

well, Jonathan's in Great Lakes now....he left Sunday. :-(

it's hard to get everyone together in the same city; much less, the same room ;) so we took advantage:

i'm sure you can pick Jonathan out :)

42650169-L.jpg

42650179-L.jpg

some old guy jumped into this one :greenpbl:

42650172-L.jpg

what a beautiful family jonmikal... i know your proud...and a great thing your son is doing......

thanks....for him... for us... thanks just dont seem enough...but it will have to do.

thank you guys!

we can only write him for the next two months; no phone calls

These are great pics! :thumbup: You have some beautiful kids, Johnny. I think Jonathan will do you proud. :) btw, I can't reply to your pm without seeing this:

JonMikal has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

:mrgreen:

What a fantastic family you have! :thumbsup:

Sorry I missed this the first time around. Heck, you have got to be one proud Dad, not just with Jonathan's choice, but of your whole family. All the best Jonathan, I do so hope you can realize your dream of becoming a Seal.

Hi Jon, wow, this is great news, i'm really happy for you, and obviously your son who's gone off to do something he wants to do. I love the photos, you look a proud dad ;)

just wanted to mention Jonathan graduated bootcamp and is now in San Antonio for specialized training. i'll try and get his graduation picture up later this evening.

thanks again to those of you who have had him in your thoughts. he knows and appreciates it! he wasn't aware that he had such an extended family :)

Most reactions

Back