Another Newborn Session for C&C

Jayce

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This past weekend, I had my first newborn session where I wasn't bringing/using any lighting equipment. I'm trying to move forward with my business as a natural light shooter, and a rainy, dreary day had me questioning my decision. Anyway, it ended up going reasonably well, in my opinion. It was raining, but we made the best of it.

Your comments and critique are appreciated, as always.

4764168947_a8f27698b6_b.jpg

4764805440_c08d186596_b.jpg

4764169105_16bd50ef90_b.jpg

I should add, for the photo in the grass, her dad was holding an umbrella over her to keep her from getting rained on. Her parents were troopers!

I think you did a very nice job. My only suggestion would be to clean up her skin in the very last picture. It is a bit too shiny...maybe use a skin softener. Also the white by her eye is a bit distracting. Really cute pictures though. I'm sure the parents will love them.

#1 could use a bit more light from the right and it might be a touch soft on the eyse.
#3 could use a bit of skin softening as mentioned previously

And just my opinion, I'd rather see bigger pictures for C&C even if it means a big watermark across it.

Good shots though; I bet her parents were happy.

Great photos! I love #3. Forgive the novice question but was a lot of photoshopping done to get that result?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back