Another night outside

drdan said:
I like the third one. It's maybe slightly too saturated now and the other guy may be right about the focal point.

You might try doing just a little less increase in saturation. This also comes down to what different monitors are showing also. [/u]
It looks like you posted while I was typing. Thanks for the input. I'll try a little less saturation maybe tomorrow or later tonight. I've worked on this picture too long. :wink:

drdan said:
This also comes down to what different monitors are showing also.
That could be part of the problem. Perfecting this might be a little hard unless I actually see how it looks on your monitor. I did give it another shot but this time I also started from scratch like you did on yours. I kind of went the opposite direction on this one but it was based on your suggestions. I think it was mainly the color because I think the brownish hue was what was making it less intense. Brown kind of does that unless it's brighten up. The second one seems not as dull to me but I don't know if it's better. If you want it more intense then I would have to either brighten up the lighting or drastically change the color. The other options didn't seem to work.

original
wmoon1.jpg

new edited version
wmoon1b3.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back