Another noob with a D60

joe123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
HELLO!

Well like the title says I have a Nikon D60. I wish I would have found this forum before buying a camera. I would be owning a D90 instead. I am very happy with the performance of my D60 but am not looking forward to purchasing lenses down the road. As for now I have the two kit lenses, 18-55 and the 55-200.

I have minimal experience with a DSLR. I have started reading Mastering digital photography by David Busch, and National Audubon Society Guide to Nature Photography by Tim Fitzharris. I try to use my camera every day and I am starting to get used to aperture priority and shutter priority. Any picture I post is up for C & C. I look forward to learning from the wealth of knowledge that is shared here and sharing my knowledge(or lack of knowledge) and experiences as well. since this is a photography forum here is a photo I took this weekend. Thanks for reading!

Well I cant seem to insert a pic so here is a link to my photo.

Very nice, welcome!

The D60 is a great camera - I have one along with a D90. Good lenses are expensive no matter what body you have, you'll be just fine!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back