Another old, decrepid, beat-up and derelict building..

Jzero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ronunna.googlepages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's another one of those old and picturesque buildings that once served as someone's home, or perhaps... as a home to someone's farm animals, whichever.
J

Atlit_ruin.jpg

Hey, that is one cool b&w conversion!
And I really like that building, too!
Several years ago I had a little series up here on a dilapidated shed that I used to see from the road upon speeding past, and for which I then stopped to explore a little ... it has long gone from any of my photo servers, but I might consider reloading it for you. You might like it ?!?!?

And hey, I still owe you my edits of your other old-buildings-thread, and I did them yesterday ... must upload them and find that thread of yours to post them! :idea:

Hey is that a conversion from color or was it shot in B&W. I like it a lot, the blacks are great and the contrast with the white of the bricks is really nice.

Lovely image, B+W really does it justice =)
Like the lighting aswell, well done xD

Oh yes, now I am even more convinced that the black&white really "does it" here! Much, much stronger!
Cool "playing around" with your "play-around-with-your-pictures-software"!

it is certainly much better in B&W IMHO :)

simple and clean. i like it.

I agree with others in that B&W is better, I personally feel that this is so because the color version seems just a little too cluttered and busy for my taste. However, the black and white is very well done as others have keenly noted.

Most reactions

Back