Another one from the UK!

Willo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Anyone would think this internet place was world wide or something?!?!!! :wink:

I'm Debbie, 26, and currently living in Middlesbrough, England (I know, I know but someone has to don't they?). I'm currently recovering from a skiing injury, well the operation to fix the skiing injury that happened when I fell off a mountain back in January this year. So I have a little time on my hands.

Hopefully I will be returning to university this year to do a degree in Social Work so I can become a qualified Social Worker and work with children and young adults :) Everyone always pulls a face when I say what I would like to do and the way I figure it is that if I don't do the job then who is?

I have lived in various places such as Chester - England, Douglas - Isle of Man, and Grimstad - Norway, however I didn't get my digital camera until after I returned to bonny mucky Middlesbrough. I love travelling though so hopefully I will get back to these places and capture their beauty.

My username stems from my love of Willo the Wisp not that bloody awful Buffy series and was also the name of one of my animals too.

In joining this forum I'm hoping for honest critiques of my work and most importantly to learn. In return I will be honest and critical also so please do not be upset if I say I don't like the image in front of me or give a critique on the negative side. If we don't criticise how do we learn?

Thanks for reading this mini-novel :)

Debs

Hi Lensmeister,

Thanks for the welcome :)

You are absolutely correct in saying the best thing in Middlesbrough are the roads out of it!

However it is home for at least the next three years so I shall have to make the most of it. Joe Cornish managed to find beauty in the surrounding areas so it can't all be bad ;) It is pretty useful being here - on the dorrstep of the coast line, the lakes, Northumberland, North Yorkshire Moors, the airport to get out of here ;)

Agreed ..... Lythe, Staithes, Whitby and Guisborough all worth a visit or two ......

Inland Pickering and Grosmont ....

ROll on the 1st week in August ... and my lens will be up there .....

Roll on .....

And Whitby are at home to Middlesborough too ..... AWAY YA SEASIDERS .......

Welcome to tpf! :)

Hello Willo, TPF welcomes you.

Most reactions

Back