another pet shot

nvr2low

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i guess ill add to the pet shots, my first good shot with my lens.

elsienetug6.jpg

I don't recognise the breed. What kind of dog is he?

EBphotography said:
Great colors!

He looks a bit camera shy, eh? :D

nope, thats her "what are you doing?" look!

Tantalus
she is a boxer, she is only 6 months so she hasnt filled out yet

She is lovely, she looks precious, and the way her ears fall over her forehead is ever so endearing. I am glad they no longer get their ears cut off and cutting off boxers' tails has also become forbidden in my country some years ago.

The colours are great ... I love the autumn feeling of this pic given by all the leaves on the lawn (weren't you supposed to rake them off??? ;))

LaFoto said:
She is lovely, she looks precious, and the way her ears fall over her forehead is ever so endearing. I am glad they no longer get their ears cut off and cutting off boxers' tails has also become forbidden in my country some years ago.

The colours are great ... I love the autumn feeling of this pic given by all the leaves on the lawn (weren't you supposed to rake them off??? ;))

i dont care for the ear cropping, my neighbor has a 4 year old with croped ears and he looks good but alot of them dont. ive been trying to catch a good shot of her with her ears like that, my finance calls it her hat. if her tail wasnt already docked i would have kept it, i like the natural look. if you have ever owned one i think you can understand why the tail is docked though, it never stops moving.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back