Another Photographer from PA

AlexFMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I'm Alex. I just got into photography about 3 months ago and I love it! Picked up the T2I and have been really enjoying myself. I'm actually a video guy, but I find photography relaxing. I've surfed the forums for a while, but finally decided to register and join the community. I hope to learn a lot from everyone and maybe teach others along the way. Can;t wait to start contributing!

Hi, I'm Alex. I just got into photography about 3 months ago and I love it! Picked up the T2I and have been really enjoying myself. I'm actually a video guy, but I find photography relaxing. I've surfed the forums for a while, but finally decided to register and join the community. I hope to learn a lot from everyone and maybe teach others along the way. Can;t wait to start contributing!

Hi Alex. Welcom to the forum! This is a great place to learn :) Hope to see your photos soon.

Welcome. Ive been sitting here trying to figure out why Nanticoke pa was ringing a bell in my head. It finally came to me. Have you been to concrete city? At one point I really wanted to get up there to see it but never found the time. Then winter came. I look forward to seeing you photos.

I love the T2i! It has a very nice control layout, feels great as far as the physical body, and has every feature I could ever need. The video is downright amazing. I use a Canon XL1 for a lot of projects and this thing holds its own. IT only has mono audio but I plan on getting an external shotgun mic that records in stereo with a mono input, the Rode VideoMic 2. I can't wait to push this camera to its limits.

And my first photos are actually of concrete city! I'm going to get myself a photo bucket and start posting for c & c.

I love the T2i! It has a very nice control layout, feels great as far as the physical body, and has every feature I could ever need. The video is downright amazing. I use a Canon XL1 for a lot of projects and this thing holds its own. IT only has mono audio but I plan on getting an external shotgun mic that records in stereo with a mono input, the Rode VideoMic 2. I can't wait to push this camera to its limits.

And my first photos are actually of concrete city! I'm going to get myself a photo bucket and start posting for c & c.

Cool that means its still standing and that I will have to make it up sometime this summer. I cant wait to see those pictures.

Welcome, post soon!
Nanticoke is down the turnpike from where I am. Lancaster, Amishland, PA.

OH MY GOD, YOU'RE FROM LANCASTER?!?!?!?! That's where I grew up!!! I JUST moved from there in January!! I don't know why I'm so damed excited about that, :lol:

Your excitement pleases me. It's about the most anyone has made a small fuss over me here on TPF. :lol:

Hi Alex!

I'm born and raised in Hershey. Living in the beautiful bay area now. Ahhh...Lancaster. Know it well. My grandparents used to live there and in Lititz.

Welcome...another PA'er here :)...I'm from the other side of the state but we have family in Ephrata and Warwick Township. Crazy!! Whats up with no Pittsburgers..lol.

Welcome again!

Yeah we have family in the pit area. I'm not a big fan of the pit area simply because of the sports team. Cant stand the steelers and have a bigger hate for the penguins. Also you havent had good ice tea until you've tried turkey hill. I am also around the corner from a turkey hill. lol.

Yeah we have family in the pit area. I'm not a big fan of the pit area simply because of the sports team. Cant stand the steelers and have a bigger hate for the penguins. Also you havent had good ice tea until you've tried turkey hill. I am also around the corner from a turkey hill. lol.

:lmao: Them there fighting words..haha...We have the greatest tea in the world...Gallikers...its addictive!! yummy....There is even an FB page dedicated to the uncontrollable need for gallons of it!! :drool:

And I'm not even going to address my sports teams!! This girl bleeds black and gold!! ;)

Last edited:
hello! hope to see more of you around in the forums!

:lmao: Them there fighting words..haha...We have the greatest tea in the world...Gallikers...its addictive!! yummy....There is even an FB page dedicated to the uncontrollable need for gallons of it!! :drool:

And I'm not even going to address my sports teams!! This girl bleeds black and gold!! ;)

Some day you will have a baseball team worth cheering for. And hopefully one day the damn eagles will have a superbowl trophy.

Have you put pictures up of concrete city yet? I really want to see them.

Some day you will have a baseball team worth cheering for. And hopefully one day the damn eagles will have a superbowl trophy.

Have you put pictures up of concrete city yet? I really want to see them.

Maybe my kids grand-kids...will finally have a baseball team to cheer for.

No I haven't been to the city yet with my new camera...Its something I really want to do...I think I'll wait till it gets a little more green around here....everything is still pretty gray.

I did take it to a Steeler game and got some decent pics...but we had nose bleed seats and they all seem to be the same angle..I was still pretty impressed with a little cropping what the camera was capable off. I'll have to get some posted.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back