Another picture to herald in SPRING!

Harmony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This tree/bush sprouts flowers before it sprouts leaves... does anyone know what kind it is?​

06-03.jpg

I'm only 99% positive but it looks like a Forsythia bush. :D My mom has one in her backyard. They grow like weeds too!

ttfn
CDL.

That's it!

I guess if you can tell what they are by my picture, the picture is half decent? (Here I am hoping and praying you say yes! :lol:)

LOL

You are wrong though... it's not a half decent photo. ;)

I actually like it a lot. Then again I'm partial to photos that have rich color :D

BTW... hello from a "displaced" fellow Canadian. :sexywink:

ttfn
CDL.

Awwwwww. I, and I'm sure every other Canadian on this board, feels for you! :D Hopefully you'll return before their crazy drawls drive you crazy! :lmao:

Funny you should mention drawl.. my husband has one although he's lost it quite a bit after listening to me talk. ;)

He wants to move back to Canada more than I do... although I guess it would be nice to see my family again. :D

ttfn
CDL.

That's one of the biggest things that my grandmother hates about our family... the fact that we are seperated.

We've got people living in South Carolina, (and, for 6 years, Iraq, but he's back now... for good), Alberta, and BC. We get together for huge surprise reunions every once in awhile. Now THOSE are photo opportunities!

My family is quite close for the most part. Actually I'm not the farthest away either. My relatives that live in Alberta are.

All my relatives except the ones in Alberta and me, are in Southern Ontario.

I've always wanted to live in BC/Alberta though... from what I hear the housing market is doing A LOT better there than here. We're in the heating and ac business so that's why I know. ;)

ttfn
CDL.

Most reactions

Back