Another portrait for c&c

sjconner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.conner-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This should be the last from the set I took of the sisters. The little one has great hazel eyes and a light dusting of freckles. I tried to capture those but I think I fell short. What could I have done better. This was taken in the shade with natural light (no reflectors, etc).

Thanks again, Susan

can i ask why they are not smiling in any of them

Her eyes are great.

I don't care for the expression though. To me, the crop makes her head look big.

Both girls are really active! I have some of them smiling and laughing and they kept moving out of my frame. I am not quick enough yet! I have a great one of the little girl sticking her tongue out with her hands sticking out her ears but I cut off part of her right hand. These are unprocessed.

Part of the problem is that I have trying to use my 75-300 zoom lens. It is too big and I need to back up some more. I was hoping to get good close ups without being in their face. I probably should be using the kit lens (don't remember the details - a smaller zoom to 55). I can't wait to get another lens.

I am just starting to tinker with "posed" portraits. I like the idea of outdoor portraits but have a long way to go!

Thanks,
Susan

Most reactions

New Topics

Back