I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK...I have a spell check plug-in in my browser ieSpell. I use it all the time because I don't spell too gud.

For some reason, it won't recognize any of the text that I type on the new forum. It will check text in the "title" field but not in the text body field.

I'll try chainging my settings to see if I can figuer it oot. :x

OK, if figured it out. It doesn't work with the WYSIWYG text editor. I changed that in my settings and now I'm back to my whimsical, prodigious, preposterously good spelling.

bah! You mean I opened up IE and logged in to check and you've already fixed it?!?! :angry:

:mrgreen:
I use Opera and run posts through Word.

I think I should start posting with a Canadian accent.

What do you think, eh?

That's one of my old nasty habits. ou didn't exist when I tpyed, it was always oo.
That and I tended to end my sentances with ...
I find myself slipping into that now and again...

ferny said:
That's one of my old nasty habits. ou didn't exist when I tpyed, it was always oo.
That and I tended to end my sentances with ...
I find myself slipping into that now and again...

I'm really bad about ending my sentancs with ...

We should start a ... support group ferny!...

Zach :D...

Ok...well you should see how bad my emails and PMs are! You'll get paragraph after paragraph of ... and ... and ...!

core_17 said:
Ok...well you should see how bad my emails and PMs are!You'll get paragraph after paragraph of ... and ... and ...!
Same here.... I think I'm the worst actually....... because... howeverlong it takes me to think of the next sentence........ I hold down the"period" button...............
That's it though...

If you think my spelling is bad, you should see me gofl.

The ... s don't bother me. I kinda like em... well Little Man might be taking it a bit far... I think it makes it seem more like actual talking... taking a breath between the sentences or composing the next thought...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back