another senior - noelle (15 photos)

I think #9, 10, 11, and 12 are all really spectacular. Especially #11 and 12. Her eyes look so beautiful in #11. and as said before, she looks like a model in #12. Not too sure how I feel about #15 since it seems a little bit more of a shot you'd take when someone is a kid. But, if it were me (and I can be somewhat vain lol) I think I'd like to see something like that to show off a different part of my body in a different way.
One thing more I'd like to ask a question about in general is that you could use the liquify tool to emphasize more of a female hourglass shape in some of them (like # 2 and #6) and she might like it. I'm not trying to be controversial or mean in any way, but even girls who obviously already have a "good" body like this girl does might even like something like that. How do you guys feel about altering photographs in this way? I have mixed feelings about it.
-April

great set of shots.....13 is a winner....as are many more. i dont care for 4, 5 & 8...yes, a little touristy and the one leaning against the tree she's cut off at the ankles (dont crop at a joint)......

Otherwise, really great shots, she's very relaxed and should be thrilled with the pics...nice light too....

btw...question, are doing 'senior' shots a popular thing in the states, especially Texas? when I read 'senior' shot, i automatically think of OLD...lol..... this is not a typical thing in canada, not in my next of the woods anyway. Kids in highschool get their grad photos and thats about it!

Great stuff! Such good color and sharpness!

btw...question, are doing 'senior' shots a popular thing in the states, especially Texas? when I read 'senior' shot, i automatically think of OLD...lol..... this is not a typical thing in canada, not in my next of the woods anyway. Kids in highschool get their grad photos and thats about it!

It's really popular for parents to drop a ton of money on really nice pictures of their kids for their Senior year. The Seniors all give out wallets to each other and sign personal notes on the back of them. Then they pick their favorite for the yearbook. I'm not sure how this tradition got started and is now so popular, but it'd be interesting to know.

I gotta say 12, 9 and 3 in that order or 12, 3, 9. Either way, 12 is the head-and-shoulders winner (pun intended!). #12 is simply incredible - she looks like a model - it highlights her features best. I think she will be pleased!

fm

Sounds like a photographer got that started and turned it into a cashcow. I was wondering about that too. Our yearbooks are pretty plain here in Australia since we all have the same mugshots taken on the same background by the same photographer.

whoa, yeah. you don't happen to be the Gordon on the other Tpf do you?
not sure? this is the one i usually frequent. the statue of sam houston is pretty distinctive. :)

herman park is indeed a nice place to shoot at.

Most reactions

Back