another silly game

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
what do you see...the hint is in the title. this is definately an easy one. it's not exact, but close enough for sciffle.

26119098-L.jpg

ok, here goes, but remember, i am not on drugs...(should be...)
right to left...
a fat pig..a dino(godzilla i think....)..two baby chicks, an aflec duck(with a hat ..looking over his back....)...a funky balloon....

oh, and a crow over all of them.....!!!! :lmao:

do i win??? (should i add, there is a cross in the bricks....??)

oooh this one is reaaaally nice jon. it's got to be one of my favorites you've done lately! Did you use a polarizer for this or was that sky edited with PS?

Floyd = Flood. My first thoughts were a dam wall but the curve is too much. Another idea is a cooling tower to a power station.

i always love the responses you guys have to these! :lmao:

actually the only image i saw was the pig on the left...snout's a bit long, but it was close enough.

thebeginning - i've been purposely underexposing alot lately and did use PS to finish it up.

took this one the other day...the structure is the Smithsonian Hirshhorn Museum...where i took the hangers and butter shots....thanks for the compliments.

i'm sure we all have these type shots out there...post 'em up and lets keep playing...i'm starting to run out. :mrgreen:

eromallagadnama said:
I see a really sweet shot!!!

ditto! great shot Jon..oh well now i'm jus 'comfortably numb' :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back