Another skate photo C&C?

jsoeung

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3821313961_4b095821f5.jpg

My friend Wilber doing a frontside nosegrind.
One Sunpak 266D to the right and a sunpak 144 to the left.
Both triggered with cactus v2 trigger and reciver.

i think you did a great job on this photo.. my only recommendation would be to get a little more to the right on this shot.. it will allow you to see the position of the front trucks so you can see what the trick is, but it will also allow us to see his face a little better.

how much PP have you done? the photo almost has a HDR feel to it.. or is it just the lighting?

i think you did a great job on this photo.. my only recommendation would be to get a little more to the right on this shot.. it will allow you to see the position of the front trucks so you can see what the trick is, but it will also allow us to see his face a little better.

how much PP have you done? the photo almost has a HDR feel to it.. or is it just the lighting?

thanks! :) But i think its just the lighting. This is straight out of the camera besides a little cropping :p

thanks! :) But i think its just the lighting. This is straight out of the camera besides a little cropping :p

thats what I thought, I just wanted to be sure.. great use of cross lighting!

Wow, some strobist action. Don't see many shots like this in the Beginners' Forum. Cool shot.

Only nit-pik I have is he looks like his head is stuck to the ceiling.

Wow, some strobist action. Don't see many shots like this in the Beginners' Forum. Cool shot.

Only nit-pik I have is he looks like his head is stuck to the ceiling.
Why thank you! :D

Most reactions

Back