Another spooky one!

Because of the color, the DOF, and the tightness of the shot, this photo feels like a Tarantino-like portrait. Man, I wish I had an dSLR.

What does digital have to do with it?

What does digital have to do with it?

Nothing, it was just a basic question of what it was shot on, you know, just for my "personal database." :lol:

You really hit this one on the mark, very impressive. It certainly conveys what you were going for.

Errm, I thought you would feel honoured so much by me taking pictures of you that you both pay for the flight yourself :p

Hmm, if not, I have to rethink my concept ..what if you travelled with UPS.. I could pay for that... just get a big box ;)

Hmmm, might be a tight fit. But I'm sure we could both fit in one box :lol:

Hmmm, might be a tight fit. But I'm sure we could both fit in one box :lol:

But after being shipped overseas you would certainly not leave that tight box as friends!

But who will open the door for the UPS man if both of you are in the box? :scratch:

I have used chocolate syrup as blood inblack and whites before. I heard alfred hitchcock used chocolate syrup. In black and white, the color doesn't matter, and it ends up being the perfect value. It has worked very well for me. I really like the cinematic look. I have been told by instructors that some of my photos look like single movie frames. so, I think the composition and the out of focus gun work very well.

Alfred Hitchcock actually used a mixture of chocolate syrup and something else in order to look darker in one of his greatest films, Psycho.

I have to say that I'm glad the gun didn't come into focus... it's her eyes and facial expression that says everything we need to know. I'll agree too that this reminds me more of Tarantino than true horror but then that's where the opinion comes in. Either way it's an awesome shot and great model.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back