Another STI Pic....

FORCFED

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I spent alot of time trying different ideas in PP and liked this one the best. Looking for some CandC.

4620989633_b0e591d9d8_b.jpg

Heres another edit. Not sure which one i like better....

4621712426_dcfb9935c0_o.jpg

Last edited:
The first, darker photo has the darker, more natural lighting that makes the way the porch light is rendered appear to be natural and appropriate. The lighter photo makes the light appear a bit odd--there's a porch light on, and its effects are showing up on the ground, and yet the highlights on the car are blowing out, creating a very unnatural look. I prefer the darker photo, since it looks more realistic and conveys a moodiness that the brighter photo destroys.

The first, darker photo has the darker, more natural lighting that makes the way the porch light is rendered appear to be natural and appropriate. The lighter photo makes the light appear a bit odd--there's a porch light on, and its effects are showing up on the ground, and yet the highlights on the car are blowing out, creating a very unnatural look. I prefer the darker photo, since it looks more realistic and conveys a moodiness that the brighter photo destroys.

I tried to bring out the detail of the building more but destroyed parts of the pics trying to do so. Maybe ill try another edit and see what i come up with. Thanks for you CandC.

the dark one is too flat and the light one has too much contrast. Also the chimney has a halo, I'm guessing it's from the dodging...

Did another edit.....:lmao: Added alittle exposure and fill light and took some of the "black" slider in LR down.

4621585429_a16a0d7dab_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back