Another trigger pulled... d810 on its way

You'll love it!!! Don't let the "huge file size" scare you. People stretch it a bit. It's not that bad.
I have an old laptop and I work on 36MP RAW files fine. Takes more time than my former D700, of course, but it's not bad at all.

You'll love it!!! Don't let the "huge file size" scare you. People stretch it a bit. It's not that bad.
I have an old laptop and I work on 36MP RAW files fine. Takes more time than my former D700, of course, but it's not bad at all.
A d700 convert speaks ...

The flickr site is no longer visible. I would love to see these pics.

Apologies, made a few updates which broke the link. Please see attached link to my photo stream

Flickr: JamesEverard Photography's Photostream

Beware of the 120mpixel 4 image panorama, it's sharp

Few also embedded below

15738571690_7ce039511c_o.jpg

15755602927_fec0a17892_o.jpg

that 32gb card is good for something like 16 pictures .. give or take a few :) (more like 64 I think)

Haha, I'll see how I get on, not usually one for holding the shutter down too often. I'll try it on 14 bit lossless compressed and see how it fares.
I usually get about 350 images with a 32GB and close to 700 on the 64GB

I came today with from a sunny outdoor shoot with 70-200vr2. I got around 40% out of focus images. I've used aperture priority with single serve and group focus settings. My d800 suffered from quite few out of focus pics in every session but this time my newly purchased d810 is way worst. Don't know what the problem is. On my lens I use m/f, full and vr on

Sent from my amazing iPhone 6+

Most reactions

New Topics

Back