another tripod thread

Joel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sydpk.com
1st an appology... im a bandit for starting threads when I have a problem and not really bing a contributor to other areas of this site. so sorry :) i do plan to change that. so it is with great irony that i ask you my next question...

What do u think of this? click me

im a fan of 2nd hand stuff. cause if u can get it in good contidion, its so much cheaper!!! so for you budget you can get better gear :) it is a bit above my budget but if i can get some experienced peoples thumbs up, i think ill be happy to spare the cash...

cheers

Is this for still or video. The head looks like a fluid head for video. I would still always recommend Manfrotto(bogan) as the tripod of choice.

yeh just for stills... is there a disadvantage to a fluid head when using a still camera?

manfrotto = $$$$$$$ :( ill just have to wait till the right one comes up at the right price i suppose

kevin's suggestion was a good one. a cheap alternative is slik pro tripods, which are quite good. the slik 700dx (i think that's what it's called) is pretty cheap and is great.

Most reactions

Back