Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Since you love em so much!

Today, my boss told me...in about 9 months time...ill be doing a wedding, and hes gonna let me do the evening (dancing and all that) by myself...I mean...how great/unbelieveably scary is that!?

In nine months, wedding...... someone forgot to use protection. :lol:

Good news and hope it goes well. And just think, it may be scary now, but ina few years you'll be giving advice to people in the position you're in now to help ease their nerves. :)

ferny said:
In nine months, wedding...... someone forgot to use protection. :lol:

Good news and hope it goes well. And just think, it may be scary now, but ina few years you'll be giving advice to people in the position you're in now to help ease their nerves. :)

Didnt think about that....lol you probs right haha..

Ohh yeh, ill be like this.

Me: "Im sure I can answer anyproblem you have photography related..."

Student: "How do I ociliate the aspect ratio to determine the correct exposure when the light source fluctuates at a fps of 3.5?"

Alternate answers:

Me: "Your fired"

Me: "Yeh...I like cameras too"

Me: "Go home kid"

Me: "I would answer that, but its tooo easy"

Me: "www.thephotoforum.com, ask for Hertz Van Rental"

Student: "What!?"

Me: "Just do it...oh...and your fired"

or... "See that book over there? I read that and learned from that. It's called WORK. Do your own stuff and don't expect an easy ride from me! Yeah, and? So what if that's Harry Potter I pointed to............. Fetch me my coffee."

ferny said:
or... "See that book over there? I read that and learned from that. It's called WORK. Do your own stuff and don't expect an easy ride from me! Yeah, and? So what if that's Harry Potter I pointed to............. Fetch me my coffee."

"And for your infomation...Harry was a competant photographer...he was just too busy with the wand thing...otherwise hed be a where I am...your fired"

You've shot people before right? (With a camera of course)

You've shot indoors. Same thing you've done a dozen times. Just people are paying to to play this time. Just remember that the evening is about the Bride and Groom. No matter how cute the kids are - you have to get plenty of the bride and groom and their immediate families. Look over your boss's work and see what shots he generally takes.

You'll be fine and you've got time to practice!

LizM said:
You've shot people before right? (With a camera of course)

You've shot indoors. Same thing you've done a dozen times. Just people are paying to to play this time. Just remember that the evening is about the Bride and Groom. No matter how cute the kids are - you have to get plenty of the bride and groom and their immediate families. Look over your boss's work and see what shots he generally takes.

You'll be fine and you've got time to practice!

Thanks Liz...I feel a bit better now :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back