Another Velvia turned gray

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Straif, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Straif

Straif TPF Noob!

This is my another try with changing color slides to greyscale. This is a picture of The Mormon Temple in San Diego. It is a huge, white building in the center of the city. Difficult to photograph, but I think that it has very interesting patterns o shadows in the morning.

[​IMG]

Any propositions what to change here? I am not sure where crop the bottom of the picture. And I am not sure about this white fragment of sky in the left top corner.

Straif

2. luckydog

luckydog TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Gee, to crop or not to crop! That is a tough one. To me, i think any crop would hurt the overall picture as you would have to sacrifice something that you don't want to. I think what makes it hard to crop is the angle you've chosen to shoot the subject. Having the building corner near the middle of the frame means you can't simply get rid of any single unwanted part with a straight cut.

Not really any help i know....

Still it's a good photo as is with all the lines and angles, so keep it like it is.

3. Straif

Straif TPF Noob!

Thank you, I am still fighting with it. This is a very tight crop, I can imagin for this picture. But I am not sure if I like it. :roll: <sigh>

[​IMG]

Oh, let somebode make this decision for me! I need somebody to blame. :lol:

Straif