Another Vs.

Idahophoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK, not really. Everyone seems to have strong opinions about there camera system Canon or Nikon but lets not forget the the real champ of great photography is light. So I thought I would see what everyone uses and what accessories they consider the most important. Should be fun as there are tons.

I use 2 Bowens Espirit 500 Monolights right now and love them! Hope to get a Travel-Pak for them soon. Favorite add on my Interfit Beauty dish. The reason I went with them over another brand was simply they had a great review in a Photo magazine I read alot and didn't know much about them at the time. I really still don't lol but have gotten a lot better with em.

It's another religious war that's been fought many-many times on these forums.

The sun is by far the most important. Without sun life on earth would die regardless if you own a flash or not ;)

True, but hard to take it with you.
To InTempus: Unlike say Canon vs Nikon? Yeah your right thats never been done before

I use Canon speedlights for most on location stuff. I need to get a battery and an einstein to complete my cheap bee kit until I have a zallion dollars for something better.

But for now, I make due with the speedlights. Why expensive Canon speedlights over cheap manual flashes? Reliability & adjustability I guess. The adjust in 1/3 stops where most cheaper speed lights don't. And the only time I have to worry about them not firing is either when the batteries are dead/dying or the stupid pc cord on the 580EX II is trucked up again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back