Another waterfall

Toni Marie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just another waterfall. Tell me what you think.

100_3854resized.jpg

I'm sorry, this one just isn't doing a whole for me. It's not that it's a bad shot, 'cause it's not, but there is just no factor that is setting it apart from any other waterfall shots. In fact, this lacks what some of the best waterfall shots I've seen had, a compelling environment. Technically speaking, this shot is proficient, but there's just not that extra something, that bit more, that atmosphere, that pow, that I look for with waterfall shots, or any shots really. Overall though, it's still a nice shot.

I don't know the rest of the surroundings, but maybe if the camera was placed very low looking up? I'm a rookie, so I don't know what I'm doing, but that's my thought right now.

Gene

I like it. I think it may be a little dark, but I like the way the water takes you out away from the center. Also the rocks through the center have a great contrasting color between the wet and dry areas.

I just took these last week. I think the turned out pretty good. What do ya'll think.

1)
IMG_9280resized.jpg

2)
IMG_9294resized.jpg

The first one is a nice shot, but I would like to see more of the overall scene.

The last one is pretty blurry. Consider using a tripod and a slightly longer exposure to get that really milky look to the water.

Thanks for the feedback. I know I should my tripod I just don't to much, but I will next time.

Most reactions

Back