Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
15-1.jpg

It's beautiful! I love it.

Thanks guys.....here it is in color

16.jpg

Very nice image, well done.

I do like the green in the background but overall, I like the B&W version better...probably because the dress in the color image looks too blown out and a little blue or cyan.

Did you add a vignette to the B&W version, or is that just a natural vignette...either way, it works well.

If anything, the only part that bothers me is that her eyes are fairly dark. Also, her expression seems to be somewhere between a smile and a (are we done yet?)...but that may just be how she looks all the time.

Very nice image, well done.

I do like the green in the background but overall, I like the B&W version better...probably because the dress in the color image looks too blown out and a little blue or cyan.

Did you add a vignette to the B&W version, or is that just a natural vignette...either way, it works well.

If anything, the only part that bothers me is that her eyes are fairly dark. Also, her expression seems to be somewhere between a smile and a (are we done yet?)...but that may just be how she looks all the time.

Thanks! I like the bw better too.

And she does look like that when she doesnt smile....she had alot of trouble following direction and understanding just what I wanted her to do...oh well, I still feel that I got some great shots.

For the vignette I used a filter. Filter>render>lighting effects, and I used the spotlight.

Thanks! I like the bw better too.

And she does look like that when she doesnt smile....she had alot of trouble following direction and understanding just what I wanted her to do...oh well, I still feel that I got some great shots.

For the vignette I used a filter. Filter>render>lighting effects, and I used the spotlight.

The color version is beautiful! The only thing I would do is maybe dodge the face and the eyes at very low opacity (15-20%) to brighten it a bit.

Nice job.

NJ

I personally like the B+W but they are both very nice.

The only thing that looks weird to me is around the bottom of her dress. The dress looks in focus but the ground all around looks out of focus....makes it look PS.

The only thing that looks weird to me is around the bottom of her dress. The dress looks in focus but the ground all around looks out of focus....makes it look PS.

I did blur everything but her in PS.

Most reactions

Back