Another Wedding...

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hehe yup, ive done another wedding, but unfortunatly I cant post the fruits of my labour..

This one went even better, and I know what to look for now...just yet again wanned to thank you all for your help, and dont worry, I wont post after every wedding :p

congrats! we all know theyll get better and better. and so much better that youll make your own business and run this guy off the market ;)

photong said:
congrats! we all know theyll get better and better. and so much better that youll make your own business and run this guy off the market ;)

hehe I hope im able to get my own buisness, but I couldnt run my boss of the market, he is too good...

Wooo Hooooo!! :cheer: Practise makes perfect!
That would be so cool if you owned your own business. You'd be the coolest boss!
Good luck!

Meysha said:
Wooo Hooooo!! :cheer: Practise makes perfect!
That would be so cool if you owned your own business. You'd be the coolest boss!
Good luck!

Problem is id give myself loads of holiday "Whoops...locked myself out of the office...well...might aswell go home"

Hehe but thanks...yeh after a lot of practice who knows? He may even offer me a full job (hope boss dont read this), because the other photographer there was hired right out from finishing college, which is only a year away for me!

Most reactions

Back