Another week gone by..

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And a few more shots with the D200., still need to read the book on this dang thing!

TriColouredHeron9.jpg

AmericanGoldfinchFeeding.jpg

TriColouredHeron8.jpg

CedarWaxwing3.jpg

DSC_9020w.jpg

DSC_2325w.jpg

BronteRedNecks5w.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Now I feel ASHAMED about my humble attempts at getting some pics of bird in the wild :oops: :blulsh2:
These are just sooooooo good.
Now I again feel limited by the equipment I have (but I must never let these feelings on to Andreas or he'll groan and begin to cry....)

Wow, you really captured some great moments! I like them all.

thanks everyone.. It wasn't long ago when I was in here enjoying Canoncans photos, and wishing I could do the same., for sure you need a telephoto lens, but after that it's all just simple desire, tanacity... and some patience.

Lovely! It's always a treat to see the world of birds through your eyes, Raymond. Thank you for sharing these!

Unbeliveble! Simply UNBELIVEBLE!

When I want to show someone, how does a perfect shoot about birds look like, I just log on to TPF and search for threads started by Ray...

I would have to say in my opinion #1 is the best..no wait, #4, hmmm, maybe # 6........darn, they are all great!

Thanks everyone, you are all so kind. cumi.. no such thing is perfect! My pics are just ok compared to what I see in other forums.. I need a big lens, and a new tripod... and.. and .. and !!! hehehe

It's all in fun, and sharing in here is great.

Most reactions

Back