another zoo shot

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
anyone know what this thing is:

24667508-L-1.jpg

Not sure what it is except a sweet shot!!! Love whatever you've done to this Jon! The background is awesome, the colors are perfect! The face is so sharp, and the eye is freakishly cool :) So now we can add wildlife as to the list of things that you shoot exceptionally well :)

I have no idea what that is but what a glorious shot! I love the backdrop, the greens are beautiful.

Everytime I click one of these shots, dont realise its you...then I go wow, then realise, and it annoys me...Youve sapped everyone from the forums goodness into one amazing photographer, thats my only explanation...

thanks everyone for your comments! Japaneeze Crane eh? sure it's not a crow?

Hmm...not sure what it is, but the shot rocks. Could be a crow in a crane costume?
Love the colours :thumbup:

It's a white-napped crane, I went to the National Zoo last month and took some pics of them, but they don't looks as good as this one, great shot.

jon, down here we would call that a fantsy crow....its uppity....great catch.. could you not git it on a cross..?
just joshin'...really killer shot.. love it...the details are superb...as always, good job.......

forgottenskies said:
Looks like a Japaneese crane, but I am not sure by the markings.

Yep,I agree~~
I can 80% sure it is~~ :mrgreen:

Shan said:
Yep,I agree~~
I can 80% sure it is~~ :mrgreen:

only 80%? hmmmmmm, i still think it's a crow!

aprilraven, i'll see what i can do :D

Most reactions

Back