Answer these questions or have mandawrath thrust upon you

1. What was the last thing you said? come see natalie (my daughter)

2. What are you doing(or already did) tonight?staying at home

3. What are you wearing right now? tank top/courdaroy shorts

4. Name one thing you'd like to do that you've never done. move to a foriegn country

5. What is one thing you regret? being in such a hurry to grow up when i was young

6. Who do you have a crush on right now? (This should apply to attached people also..we are all allowed crushes and your crush may be your SO).
cameron (my fiance)
7. Are you left handed or right handed? left

8. Hawaii or Amsterdam? hawaii

9. black bras or white bras?none

10. Would you rather have a book published, a song produced or open your own store? own my own store

1. What was the last thing you said?

i believe it was "ewwww... that was sour." i've been listening to a CD of my boyfriend's (i use that term very loosely, mind you) saxophone playing and the alto player in one of his quartets bobbled.

2. What are you doing(or already did) tonight?

my mom's birthday was yesterday, but my dad was away on business and i couldn't be in town because i had school this morning so we went out for her birthday dinner tonight. that about sums it up.

3. What are you wearing right now?

nothing exciting. :p jeans, hot pink t-shirt from old navy that says *gasp* "old navy" on it. ;-)

4. Name one thing you'd like to do that you've never done.

i'd like to pet an orangutan. you know, before all the stupid loggers finally kill them all off here in the next 10 to 20 years. :angry1:

5. What is one thing you regret?

not accepting my scholarship to baylor and going to the university of houston instead. really freakin stupid. :roll:

6. Who do you have a crush on right now? (This should apply to attached people also..we are all allowed crushes and your crush may be your SO).

will. *sigh* :heart: but what's new, right? ;-)

7. Are you left handed or right handed?

right.

8. Hawaii or Amsterdam?

whichever one requires me to travel over the least amount of water, please.

9. black bras or white bras?

black :badangel:

10. Would you rather have a book published, a song produced or open your own store?

open my own store. well, a donut shop really. when i was little that's what i always wanted to do. i wanted to own a donut shop with my sister. i also wanted to live with my parents forever and i thought richard marx was dreamy, so go figure. ;-)

manda said:
Oops!

Finished a furniture project and watched a movie that sucked.

Shorts. That's it! :D

Open a Bed and Breakfast somewhere beautiful.

Aging.

Hmm... I'm still having a crush on my wife.

That depends... :shock: :lol: :lol: No, really, right handed.

8. Hawaii or Amsterdam?
Amsterdam, have cheese and Amstel Light all night.

I always find a lady very attractive in a black bra.

10. Would you rather have a book published, a song produced or open your own store?
Open a B&B for photographers. :lol:

Open a B&B for photographers.

great idea with alot of potential! i can see you entertaining the guests with a violin, manda and lumi as our buxom saint pauli girl'esque waitresses and chase in the kitchen doing a mean impression of de swedish chef!!

Lol ya know I had NO idea who ya meant by a St Pauli Girl until I googled it just now :LOL:
They're all so ......... BLONDE :shock: ...
Do all these characters in your scene then run joyfully to some hills and yodel , Vonn ? :sillysmi:

vonnagy said:
great idea with alot of potential! i can see you entertaining the guests with a violin, manda and lumi as our buxom saint pauli girl'esque waitresses and chase in the kitchen doing a mean impression of de swedish chef!!

I'll take it! And for suggesting these ideas, Von, you'll always stay free!

Manda and Lumi, whaddaya say? :wink:

Chase?

Luminosity said:
Long as I get to go around greeting guests with
"Hellloooo I'm Inga from Sveeden " :lol:

Yes!! Definitely yes! I'll even practice a Sveedish tune or two on my violin! Or is it hardanger? Together with Chase's Smoragsbord and your Sveedish greeting, I think we'll make a lot of money. We can call it something like Hassy Inn, or Hasselblad B&B...

:lol: :lol:

I can hear Chaseypants in the kitchen now:

Voov, thet loomeeninusity und mundepunts hefe-a lerge-a trects ooff lund, i vunder iff zeey'll jueen me-a in zee soona?!!. ooee, gutta get beck tu my svedeesh meetbells!

vonnagy said:
I can hear Chaseypants in the kitchen now:

Voov, thet loomeeninusity und mundepunts hefe-a lerge-a trects ooff lund, i vunder iff zeey'll jueen me-a in zee soona?!!. ooee, gutta get beck tu my svedeesh meetbells!

:lmao:

Ya ya , git beck tu your sveedish meetbellz ...zey be verrrry dileeezious ....!!
ind all zis yodellin und danzing to Meetica's musak haz mede mundepuntz and me hongrey :drool:
Storp being de laaazy Chazey und serve de dinna !
Onlee ZEN shull wee toork abut hijinx in zee soona !! :twisted:

"No"

Finished work, Had Take-Out, now i'm posting on Forums

Poxy Work Uniform

Only Get to pick ONE??? O.K then, I'd love to jump out of a plane (I've already flown one.)

Bieng too lazy to do Year 12

A chick from work- 'Natasha~Lee'.

Right (as alwasy's)

8. Hawaii or Amsterdam?
Hawaii

Ummmmmmmm..... Black makes chick look better.

Open My own store. Did Small Business Management During Year 11. Other than that, TEE Math's is all I passed.

Most reactions

Back