Anti -War Protest

Discussion in 'Film Discussion and Q & A' started by NEPats37, Mar 18, 2007.

1. NEPats37

NEPats37 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I'm going to an Anti- War protest today (sunday) and was looking for some advice as this will be my first protest where ill be taking pictures. it starts with a march and ends with a large rally at a church. I probally wont go for the march because i cant get there at that time. So basically any advice would be great
    Thanks

2. meesh

meesh TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Hmm..thats interesting..i thought everyone marched yesterday. Anyway, I went yesterday and developed my film today. So far they look pretty great... im still an amateur and it was my first protest. Make sure you bring lots of film!!! haha as im sure you already prepared for that... i thought i ran out of film halfway through and ran into one of the stores...they were charging $10 for one roll! i ended up having a few stashed at the very bottom of my purse! ---- im sure the protest is already done since its pretty late...

3. Oldfireguy

Oldfireguy TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Don't get in a position where you are caught between the police and the protesters. Keep yourself in a positition where you can get out if need be.