Anticipation in September, 2008

Discussion in 'Beyond the Basics' started by byleon, Aug 20, 2007.

1. byleon

byleon TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    This is a matter which is worth recording that since two year hesitation finally gets rid of by me.

I already resolved that, Gives up my advertising bachelor’s degree which completed, restudy the photography bachelor and master’s degree.

Simultaneously, the wobble destination is already set, is France, the first objective is Paris - I must enter the best photography school in global.

The photography direction which I hoped also finally determined: Fashion Photography. I love Photography, Girls, and costume design.

[​IMG]

2. three_eyed_otter

three_eyed_otter TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Once I finish unpacking, I think it is definitely time to re-read the Krishnamurti books and see how much I missed the first time around.

have a good one
    3Eo

3. DSLR noob

DSLR noob TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Good luck with that. I wonder if photography can truly be taught. I think not, I think photographic techniques can be taught, shared, and adapted, but nothing can teach you how to distinguish what is going to make your target "audience" feel moved, only you can see that. then again, I bet a good photograph by you will be voted over a "good" photograph by me
    98%+ of the time.