1: f9.0, iso100, 1/125

628333855_yKR3d-M.jpg

2: f6.3, iso 100, 1/60

628337570_B2PCT-M.jpg

3: f9.0, iso100, 1/100

628336493_YDASo-M.jpg

4: f9.0, iso100, 1/200

628336873_MPy6G-M.jpg

Think it's too overexposed? That's the way it actually looked in person... I'm not usually an antique car person, but I fell for this caddy big time... and the studebaker... might have to take up a new hobby - restoring cars lol

Think it's too overexposed? That's the way it actually looked in person... I'm not usually an antique car person, but I fell for this caddy big time... and the studebaker... might have to take up a new hobby - restoring cars lol
The Studey was the "which way's it going" model. Many owners put propellers on the nose to identify the front of the car! The Caddy was truly a killer in the cities (no joke, I'm referring to kids playing street football). The '58 Chevy was, in my mind, the best looking Chevy ever built. My older brother bought the Bel Air version because it was 300 pounds lighter than the Impala, which had a beefed up frame to support the convertible.

Oh yeah, the Pontiac is nice, too.

I love them all. Especially the caddy. The background is overexposed, but you nailed the exposure for the fin and taillights, which is correct. Makes me want to go search out car shows.

-Andy

I really like them - in particular the tray beside the car for a car hop. ;-)

the caddy and the impala with the old drive in tray are fantastic! :D

Thanks guys :) I have more photo's if anyone wants to see some more. I had trouble picking just 4 to post last night.

Hey the pictures look great! I was down there too but very hard to get any shots I wanted.

Wonder if I passed you.

Very possible kwik - I saw tons of people with dslrs there. Did you have a monopod or tripod with you?

No I left it at home. Too many people to try setting it up and stuff.

you should have brought it - I had no troubles at all. Didn't even get walked into once! lol Besides people thought I was more professional that way and didn't hesitate giving me permission to photograph their cars :D

Oh that's a good idea. Next time your going out like that let me know. You can teach me how to take a decent picture. hahahah :lmao:

Most reactions

Back