Ants

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by anthwinter, Oct 28, 2006.

1. anthwinter

anthwinter TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    couple more pics i got whislt in Ibiza, i had a few pics of the ants but these two are my fave, i had the flash on with the first picture to try and see down there hole... but it didnt quite work lol -
    There were millions of ants everywhere on this day, it was so intresting to watch... my girlfriend thought i was mad :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SpaceNut

SpaceNut TPF Noob!

You're right, you can see the flash on the little fellers bodies. By the way, you're not "mad". Taking pics like this is what makes photography fun. Nice job and welcome to the forum!

3. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Best get used to your partner in life thinking you are mad ... it will accompany you for the rest of your life unless you can entice your partner to share your hobby. Other than that though, you will always be the last on a hike, bringing up the rear (for you just CANNOT walk as fast as the others since you have to photograph this and that and this view and that flower and more), and you will lose them in cities when they walk on and you stop to take a photo or two or ten, look around and gone they are... it is NORMAL. Not mad! :biggrin:

Soon you will want to have a macro lens to get even closer to your little subjects and produce photos of them that make them look like giants! :D But I already like these and they remind me of when my daughter was out photographing ants ... with several quite nice results, too.