Anua, where are you?

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hmm I haven't seen Anua for a very while! And I dunno what happens?! Maybe you know aything? I even didn't have an opportunity to see her shots taken with her new cam!

hi mentos - anja has been ill and also working on project which she can't spend much time on the computer... I hope she will be back soon too :D

Oh. Ill! That is not good.

Thanks for telling us Mark. I've spent literally WEEKS wondering about her, only did I not start a thread like this for fear of "favouritism" or so... it is a big issue on the other forum I visit regularly and threads asking about members who haven't shown up for a while are not looked upon well there...

Anua, I hope you'll be better soon and will come back. And if you should have Santino hidden in your closet some where, let him out, too. For I'm missing him here, too!!!

(Two Polish people "vanished", what does it make us think???)

oooh, thanks for your thoughts guys-:) :love: :love: its so nice of you!
yah, ive been ill :pale: :pale: :puke: :puke-rig: :pale: :pale: , but im gettin' better and better :D - im still not at my comp though so
i'd be a half lurker here until i come back home.... :roll:
...ahh...and i have some work to finish here.....it takes much longer than i thought....(why it always takes LONGER?) :wink: :twisted:

oi, and i cant post anything new, cause i forgot to take a cable for a cam with me
gg296.gif
gg296.gif
gg296.gif

thanks again for your thoughts, see you soon-:)
miss you guys!-:)ALOT!
luv.gif

ps.ola, are you well prepared for your 'matura' yet? :lol: its getting closer, isnt it? he he ...and im sure you are 'polonaise' master-:)have GREAT time at your 'studniowka'!!! :)

ive just realised that Mark and Kara are both almost 3K! :shock: :shock: :shock:
im curious who's gonna be the first? :lol:

cOnGrAtS!!! for both of you, Kara and Mark :love:

We do! We do! We do!!!
Sorry about your having been sick. I'm glad to hear you're on the mend!
(What is vonnagy's kiwi celebrating, I wonder.........????)

ANja!!!! We do miss you like crazy! Hurry back to health and back from your project!

Zach :D

wow a post from anua... it was promised and there it is... welcome back momentarily and feel better soon!

im here for a while again - so i just wanted to say 'short hallo' to everyone :love:

miss you guys!

:hug: :love: :heart:
hope to see you soon!

anua said:
im here for a while again - so i just wanted to say 'short hallo' to everyone :love:

miss you guys!

:hug: :love: :heart:
hope to see you soon!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: come back soon...

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back