any '02-ers

Someone born in '02?

Maybe that's when they joined the forum. I see the OP joined in late '03.

Ahhh... missed that. Sadly, I don't think so. I"m an '05-er' and there are only a couple who joined before me that are still active.

ONE post in 11.3 years? Welcome to TPF Toby!

Maybe Toby lurks a lot.

What is an "02-er"?
hmmm... i guess i meant '03-ers. from the early days of TPF: sharkbait, luminosity, photogoddess, matt dowdy, a pretty girl from australia, can't remember her name... was it manda?, for whom matt lusted (she ended up marrying a canadian), terri, others i am trying to remember...

Last edited:
Does driving an '02 count?

Si%20at%20dusk-12-L.jpg

Not many '07-ers still hanging around either.

clearly all the smart ones left....

actually, i spent some time looking through the archives before they changed sites. Some of the best work posted here seemed to have been posted years ago.

What is an "02-er"?
hmmm... i guess i meant '03-ers. from the early days of TPF: sharkbait, luminosity, photogoddess, matt dowdy, a pretty girl from australia, can't remember her name... was it manda?, for whom matt lusted (she ended up marrying a canadian), terri, others i am trying to remember...

Toby!!!!!!!! :icon_cheers: I'm still here; I'm afraid of the electric shock I will receive if I try to break out. It's gotten bad, man - bad!! :icon_pale:

I think you're remembering Manda - she was one of our first mods. Yep, she met that guy and stepped down from moderating...wow. Many moons ago! Lumi is married with a couple of kids! The Goddess (Tammy) has barely skated through on occasion.

I'd probably recall more if prodded. Must be the darkroom chemicals taking their toll. :icon_mrgreen: Now git yer butt back here and tell me how life's treating you!

Hey Terri! my best baseball double-entendre buddy! so good to hear you are well!
I am still in the northeast, still shootin', though i let my photo business decline for a few years. am breathing life into it again, and need to re-connect with the artist communities that keep me inspired and learning.
What a blast from the past! :)
Dark room chemicals, huh? I miss those fumes...

i LOVE internet reunions!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back