Any big weekend plans?

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not me....I'm working all weekend at the crypt. :cry: Well I do plan to at least fill up my memory card with photos even if it's shots from my desk. :D

The boys start swimming lessons tomorrow. But, my oldest has an ear infection so he can't swim :( Will spend Sat night and Sunday working to make up lost time at work due to aforementioned ear infection.

Gosh - am I the only one having fun this weekend? :LOL: Saturday morning will be spent with my horses and the afternoon at an employees babyshower. Sunday is the scouting trip for official TPF Joshua Tree trip in March. Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :cheer:

photogoddess said:
Gosh - am I the only one having fun this weekend? :LOL: --------Sunday is the scouting trip for official TPF Joshua Tree trip in March. Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :cheer:

The other day I was think that I should ask about the scouting trip, it’s about an 80% chance that I’ll will be going. Was at Orbitz all most booked it.

Fireworks party tomorrow night! Can't wait!! Better make sure I have plenty of batteries and memory cards with me. I intend on taking lots and lots of photographs.

Being careful not to peak over the weekend though since I'm off for a week. Not back to work until next Friday. Weehee!!!

mad_malteaser said:
Fireworks party tomorrow night! Can't wait!! Better make sure I have plenty of batteries and memory cards with me. I intend on taking lots and lots of photographs.

Being careful not to peak over the weekend though since I'm off for a week. Not back to work until next Friday. Weehee!!!

LUCKY DOG!!!!!! :(

It's our anniversary today so it's off to the wild blue yonder for the weekend! :)

The big 25! :shock: And they said it wouldn't last! Mind you, they always say that. :?

Um...lessee.....Saturday, working. Sunday...working. I'm so excited. I can't wait. I'm riddled with happiness.

Walt, that's awesome!! Congrats to you and Mrs. Walt.

hmm why it is a long weekend? In Poland we will have it from 11.11 - 14.11 - three days off because of The Independance Day...

Most reactions

Back