Any big weekend plans?

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not me. I have to work as usual. We were almost going to Columbia, MO for a wedding but I have hardly anyone to cover the shifts as it is and I've been hella-sick (cosmic flu) so homebound it is. Maybe watch "The Village" this weekend and work on the studio a bit but that's it.

What about you guys?

im gonna finish off the role in my new/old rangefinder and see what they look like. after that, im gonna eat foods and watch the boob tube.

md

MDowdey said:
im gonna finish off the role in my new/old rangefinder and see what they look like. after that, im gonna eat foods and watch the boob tube.

md

:lol: you said "boob". :D

I want to be watching football but I'll probably be earning extra money painting mansions.

Big Mike said:
I want to be watching football but I'll probably be earning extra money painting mansions.
Extra money is always a good thing! then again taping a football game blows!
(ESPN 2K5 for the PS2 can rememdy most any football ailment :D)

Taking the boys to the library (hey, it's exciting for them :D) and then Sat night/Sun they are with their Dad so we'll probably clean and catch up on sleep.

Doesn't sound exciting but I'm coming off the busy season at work so it will be the first weekend I haven't had to work in a long time :cheer:

AlisonS said:
Taking the boys to the library (hey, it's exciting for them :D) and then Sat night/Sun they are with their Dad so we'll probably clean and catch up on sleep.

Doesn't sound exciting but I'm coming off the busy season at work so it will be the first weekend I haven't had to work in a long time :cheer:

No... catching up on sleep and time alone to collect your thoughts sounds like heaven!!! Happy restful weekend to you Ali!!

I actually have great plans for a change. :wink: Off to the High Museum after work for an Impressionism exhibit, there will be a band there tonight and it's always a kick to go there. Love my van Gogh.... :heart: and looking forward to seeing what other artists they'll have. Then afterwards, dinner and a bottle of wine someplace, late.

Tomorrow I HOPE to start printing in the darkroom. I don't have a blackout curtain yet but we may rig up something. And I have a handcoloring/photo restoration job I'm slowly working on.

Ah....all the fun....wrapped around loads of laundry in between! :LOL:

I'm working tommorrow night (but I can sleep in tommorrow morning! :) ) But then I have ALL DAY sunday off! :) Gonna be cleaning, hoping to get the Rebel out and do some shootin, then after he gets off, the bf will be coming over! :)

terri said:
I actually have great plans for a change. :wink: Off to the High Museum after work for an Impressionism exhibit, there will be a band there tonight and it's always a kick to go there. Love my van Gogh.... :heart: and looking forward to seeing what other artists they'll have. Then afterwards, dinner and a bottle of wine someplace, late.

Tomorrow I HOPE to start printing in the darkroom. I don't have a blackout curtain yet but we may rig up something. And I have a handcoloring/photo restoration job I'm slowly working on.

Ah....all the fun....wrapped around loads of laundry in between! :LOL:

The museum trip sounds like a blast!!! I love my van gogh too!!! How long is the exhibit running...Atlanta is only 6 or so hours away and that is easily worth the trip!!!

core_17 said:
I'm working tommorrow night (but I can sleep in tommorrow morning! :) ) But then I have ALL DAY sunday off! :) Gonna be cleaning, hoping to get the Rebel out and do some shootin, then after he gets off, the bf will be coming over! :)

Corry yer stuck working every weekend too like me ah?

hey! what a big weekend?!?! where?!?! when?!?!

Most reactions

Back