any Cigar Smokers here?

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just got my hands on a few good cubans. Had one last night and...wow.

I have a new habit. Cigars and liquor.

Anyone else enjoy a good cigar on occasion?

I have...but I usually regret it later.

You're not supposed eat them Corry.

I do like a good old single malt from time to time ... guess if I was a smoker, I would go for cigars to go along with it ;)

i'll have one on special occasions.... except i prefer the little ones... in a tin... café... something or other... cant remember what they are called but they're quite pleasant.... the big ones are way too much for me.... but then your suppose to 'chippy' them arnt you? (stub em out, and light it again later?).

cigarillos you mean? .. if that is the correct term.

no i found them... its café créme....

i found a site that has a pic HERE.....

There actually quite cheap on there.... way to go base.... now im gonna have a Cigar addiction!

(lol @ the site name 'CigarBuyer'.... wonder if there's a magazine like 'cigar monthly' or something? :lol: )

wonder if there's a magazine like 'cigar monthly' or something
I'm sure there are lots. Cigar Aficionado seems to ring a bell. I seem to remember Arnold Schwarzenegger being on the cover.

Cafe Creme cigars are one of the most popular brands in cigarillos and small cigars.

I find the smoke from most of them too choking, but the ones that are more mellow, I don't mind. Dude, you pair that with a high quality red port, and you really will have an addiction! ;)

I like the smell of most pipe tobacco, for some reason. It's very nice.

As a daily routine, at about 2:30 or 3:00, I settle back with a single malt scotch and a H.Upman Lonsdale and for about 2 hours I think of my next shoot. Heaven on earth...............

I like that my younger sister (she's 18, I'm 19) has smoked a cigar, although she didn't like it, and I haven't.

Yeah, I'm a prune...no drugs, smoking, or drinking. :lol:

Most reactions

Back