Any D300 users?

thenikonguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey people. I recently found a d300 in my area, in my price range. I originally was going to upgrade to the D200.. and then found the d300.

For those who have em.. what are your thoughts? do the lens I have with my d50 work on it.. someone mentioned to me recently that because its a full frame camera, they didn't think my lens would work with it.. is this true?

Uhmmmm, the D300 is the DX format also, so whatever lens you have now for the D50 will work even better on the D300. :)

Uhmmmm, the D300 is the DX format also, so whatever lens you have now for the D50 will work even better on the D300. :)

thats what I thought... but I wanted to make sure before I made the purchase...

guy in my town who is hard up for money is selling a D300 body for $450.. so I'm going to jump all over that.. meeting up with him tomorrow to pick it up

........ do the lens I have with my d50 work on it.. someone mentioned to me recently that because its a full frame camera, they didn't think my lens would work with it.. is this true?

......I studied for a long time, and then worked along side different pros for a long time before I even considered doing anything by myself......
Scratches head.

I would check that body up and down and around town. 450 is suspiciously low, even with the D300 being replaced.

I would check that body up and down and around town. 450 is suspiciously low, even with the D300 being replaced.

oh for sure, I will be checking that puppy over with a fine tooth comb!

Scratches head.

someones got a little spare time on their hands?

just because I've been doing this for a long time, doesnt mean I've been researching other cameras.. i study the ones I have, so I can use them to their best.. and also if you read my quick reply to the next post, I state that this was what I thought, I just wanted to make sure because others were telling me differently

"If it's too good to be true, it usually is."

I bet my D90 something's up with this deal. You could pawn that thing for more money.

"If it's too good to be true, it usually is."

I bet my D90 something's up with this deal. You could pawn that thing for more money.

don't you worry, I'm very leary! I'm not your random excited kid who is going to get scammed!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back