Any deals on memory cards?

impressme

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me know if anyone knows of any good deals going on. I need to replace mine.

I get mine on Ebay with great savings and luck...

I also shop at geeks.com they have sales daily on that kind of stuff.

if you dont want to order one i just picked up a couple good deals from your local Electronic retailer (the one with the big blue and yellow sign shaped like a price tag).

4 gb PNY $12.99 (last week)
8 gb PNY $29 i think...(this weak)

I have no patience for mail order so i thought i'd share

Check adorama, they show rebates.

if you google the memory card you want and go to the shopping tab, they usually show good prices. But also be aware of the site that you are shopping from. See if they have good reviews or if they are trustworthy. Same kind of system you use on ebay.

Yeah do you need special super fast SD cards, or any will do.

Cause ive seen the Extreme from Scandisk and its 8gb for $141.00.

I find my transcend 16gb to be amazing I got it with a card reader as well for like 35 from amazon.com

check calumet, i just got an email a few days ago about a sale, and if i remember correctly 2g cards less than 10 dollars.

Lexar and Sandisk are doing rebates. I found a site selling Extreme IV 8gb cards for $85 and if you buy three, you get a $150 prepaid visa card. That's like only paying $100 in the long run.

But unless you have a camera that can utilize a UDMA card, then it's almost pointless to spend that money when you can get 8gb Extreme III's for about $50ish iirc. They're running a rebate on those, but they're smaller. I think it's like $80 or so back for three Extreme III cards.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back