any DSLR's for sale?

cpelsy2k1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey All,

Santa was generous this year and im considering buying a DSLR as a result. My kodak point and shoot just wont cut it any more! If anyone is considering selling theirs let me know, either PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] and let me know what you have, thanks!

I also was a good girl this year and got lots of money for Christmas :mrgreen: LOL!! I went to Beach Camera (beachcamera.com) and bought a brand new Nikon D50 (DSLR) for $637!!! (FREE SHIPPING!!) It came with a lens as well (I believe you have a choice from two different lens packages). Worth a look at, because it was actually cheaper than the brand new ones on Ebay!

I would just recommend buying new and sure you buy from a good source like B&H Photo or Adorama in which case you can use the links at the bottom of the page because then they give TPF some of the money.

huh... so I'm afraid I wasn't a good girl this year... I got $10 :p pffff

mentos_007 said:
huh... so I'm afraid I wasn't a good girl this year... I got $10 :p pffff

Mentos... That Santa deserves a spanking! He forgot the other two zeroes at the end of the 10. :whip: :playball:

Then again Santa's getting old!!! :D

Mitica100 said:
Then again Santa's getting old!!! :D

hehehe exactly! this Santa lives in North Carolina and is about 90 years old... he still thinks that Poland is under communist regime and that $10 is a fortune hhehehehe

Most reactions

Back