any good?

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just picked up this at the store. Hope I can learn how to use it!
20141228_114749.jpg

I'll be offing my d800 and d700, not shooting events anymore, no need for a plethora of unused bodies. Haven't researched fair market yet.

You asking if its any good ?
Nope its horrible!!! just a crappy, crappy camera, what you want to do is send me this crappy camera and buy yourself something really good like a Nikon D3200 ;)
Yep just send me this bad camera, you dont want it anyways LOL

Congrats on an AMAZING camera!!! :)

I'll give you $900 for the D800 :)

A gold box?

How does that take photos? Is it a pinhole camera?

You beat me by 11 minutes!

I'll trade you my 5300 for any of the three you mentioned. It's a much better body.

I saw your avi, then read the title, and all I could do was think "could it be anything but?"
Looks awesome!
If only my hands were big enough for such a thing, but since they aren't, then I'm only a little jealous. ;-)

I saw your avi, then read the title, and all I could do was think "could it be anything but?"
Looks awesome!
If only my hands were big enough for such a thing, but since they aren't, then I'm only a little jealous. ;-)

Jazzie, you should know that Bill is a heavy equipment operator. This is his photographic equivalent. Makes total sense.

Just home from a little trip downtown with the Mrs. Gonna plug in to LR now and see how the $100 50mm performed :D

Just home from a little trip downtown with the Mrs. Gonna plug in to LR now and see how the $100 50mm performed :D

What, you put a $100 50 on that body? Box it and all your good glass up and send it to me right now. I'll be sending you a used 7D with a 28-135mm kit lens as punishment.

Ya, I think this body shows the limitations of the nifty 50...which for the $95 i actually spent on it, a pretty good deal for a walkaround normal lens.

My wife in front of a storefront display.
_DSC0027 by WSG Photography, on Flickr

You asking if its any good ?
Nope its horrible!!! just a crappy, crappy camera, what you want to do is send me this crappy camera and buy yourself something really good like a Nikon D3200 ;)
Yep just send me this bad camera, you dont want it anyways LOL

Congrats on an AMAZING camera!!! :)

Yeah the D810 is a downgrade from the D800. It's made in Thailand instead of Japan like the D800. Yeah better save the money and get the D3200.

You DO realize that the 3200 would actually stress the center sharpness of the lens more, right?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back