Any good?

SazBaz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
For a while now ive been taking and adding affects to photos ive took (mainly equine) and i thaught id find out if they are any good :confused:
Im only 14 but i do love my camera, (nikon coolpix 775) and i spend hours on the computer playig around with effects.
Im thinking of soon going to some shows and taking photos, to get myself some experience. Can anyone tell me what thay think and how i could take it any further?

Cuggles.jpg

Head.jpg

Jasper3.jpg

helbelndjetjet.jpg

misty2.jpg

jasperwivanni2.jpg

me.jpg

James.jpg

Sorry that last ones pixelated...
Any help would be greatly appreciateed, i really dont know what to do next!

Hey SazBaz, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Personally I am not too great a fan of PS manipulations on photos, but I see in my daughter, who is 13 now, that she likes THAT aspect about digital photography most right now, too. So that may go with age.

Now if you ask outright what do to next, I would say: you know how to play with PS, now focus on photography more, maybe. You are on the very right path, your photos here show that, like 2 and 3, for example, and I guess I might also like the last but one if only I could SEE some more, you have an eye for things and the courage to choose unusual points of view (here often abbreviated to POV) ... so go out and try to expand that field of your photographic work, and put pics through PS only occasionally to achieve these strong effects, like special photos that you could imagine to become a poster or so. Just my thoughts ...

Most reactions

Back