Any ideas for a heading for this?

Blackswann

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm really new to photography and am looking to pick up tips... n e ideas on this except 'stop wasting my time!' This photo was taken as a quick snap with no time for messing.

Breakfast.jpg

Look forward to your comments

"I tink I saw a puddy cat"? :0) Or how ever you spell it the way tweety says it.

Welcome to the forum and good first pic. I really like the cat's expression. For the title, I want to suggest "Lunch?", but it doesn't really seem to fit. The cat looks curious rather then hungry.

I do love this shot. The cat's expression is hilarious and I love that focus is on him. How about something like "Curiosity"? As in, curiosity killed the...!

Yes I like the composition . but shows alot of noise

One thing you might buy which I think is a must for digital photography is a program called neat image

That is such a cute cat... I love 'em I have one of my own. Great pic too it's very sylvester and tweety as I think was mentioned above. Yeah the noise is noticeable.... If it's a digital shot try helicon filter to remove the noise and if it's a print try cranking up the quality on your scanner... But overall I like!

Yes. I like this one very much, too, for it's composition. Funny how cats can look fascinated and curious, yet slightly fearful at something that might be a good lunch, right? Our cat can look like that, too (but we haven't got a bird - wisely so).

Mind you: what is this kind of bird called in English?

Most reactions

Back